Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2019 Online Application Form, Claim Form Download and Check Status at official Website @rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme (Pathakam) in Telangana 2019-20 Updates
Rythu Bandhu Scheme (Pathakam) in Telangana 2019-20 [Schedule, 2nd Phase, Website, Epaper, Bank Details Collection Form, Cheque Distribution Schedule Report, Online Application Claim form download, check status passbook, Beneficiary Farmer list, Helpline, Rythu Bandhu Insurance Claim Amount Process]
|Announcement Date||21st January 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||18 Feb 2019 11:59 PM|
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2019
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2019 : The Telangana Government has issued a notification to extend the Rythu Bandhu scheme for 2019-20, while enhancing the amount from Rs 4000 to Rs 5000. The Rythu Bandu scheme ,Telangana CM K Chandrasekar Rao’s pet scheme, is aimed at providing income support to the agriculturists directly to back their crops. Those Candidates who are interested in this Scheme then know more about the online application form, eligibility & benefits.
Rythu Bandhu Application Form 2019
Name of Scheme : Rythu Bandhu Telangana Scheme 2019
Official Website : http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/
CM Of Telgangana : K. Chandrashekar Rao
Launched By : Telangana State Government
Started Year : 2018
Objective : To provide financial support
Distribution in Year 2018-19 : During 2018-19, the government disbursed Rs 5,260.94 cr to Rs 51.50 lakh farmers and Rs 5,244.26 cr to 49.03 lakh farmers.
Amount to paid by Govt to Farmer : Rs 5,000 per acre each for Rabi and Kharif crops as against Rs 4,000 as was the norm earlier.
Payment Mode : Electronic Transfer (e-Kuber)
Continued in Present Year : 2019-20
Allocated Money to Scheme : Rs 12,000 crore
Beneficiary : Farmer of the State
Supervised by : Department Of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare in Telangana
Pattadar Dharani Passbooks : Along with financial assistance, Telangana Government is providing Pattadar Dharani Passbooks to all eligible farmers.
Number of Beneficiaries : About 58 lakh farmer is getting benefits under Rythu Bandhu Scheme in Telangana
Objective of Rythu Bandhu Telangana Scheme
The scheme is being implemented by the state government to give financial assistance to the farmers to purchase seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and towards labour and other field works.
Types of Schemes
- Agriculture Investment Support Scheme
- Farmer Insurance
As per guidelines issued by the agriculture ministry, Rythu Bandhu funds will be audited under e-Kuber. Also, the government directed the collectors concerned to form committees to attend complaints at mandal, division and district level.
Farmers can use this financial assistance to purchase the following or can be used for agricultural labour purposes.
- Other Investments for field
Eligibility for the Rythu Bandhu scheme
- Resident of Telangana– If the farmers are not legal residents of Telangana, then they will not attain the monetary assistance.
- Fulltime farmers – Registered and fulltime farmers will be able to enroll for the farmer support and insurance projects.
- BPL applicants – All those farmers, who fall under the poverty level, will gain both farm assistance money and insurance coverage.
- Bank account – It is pertinent that all the applicants have a savings bank account.
Pattadar in Telangana will get a cheque of Rs.49999 for receiving the subsidy. It is applicable only for selected pattadar. Rythu Bandhu Cheque contains following details.
- Scheme Name as Rythu Bandhu
- Pattadar Name
- Pattadar Passbook number
- Details of Revenue village and Mandal
- District Details
- Total amount
- Signature of commissioner
- Signature of Director of Agriculture
Issue of Pattadar Dharani Passbooks
Under Rythu Bandhu scheme, all farmers in the state will receive free Pattadar Dharani Passbooks along with financial assistance.
This new passbook replaces all other agricultural land ownership documents. This pass book is provided with special barcode and Aadhaar number. Purchase or sale of a land records will be updated on this pass book ona regular basis
Payment Mode :
The amount would be paid through electronic transfer to all the pattadars and title holders through e-Kuber, the RBI payment platform.
Payment Failure cases:
In cases of failed cases of money transfer, re-submission of failure cases will be extended three to six months. Since it is electronic transfer, the government is expecting there would be more failed cases.
Required Documents to Apply
- Residential documents
- Agricultural plot measurement and ownership papers submitted for scrutiny.
- Caste certificates
- BPL certificate
- Bank account details
Selection Of Beneficiary Under TS Rythu Bandhu
Implementation of Rythu Bandhu scheme will be done in two different phases. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to selected farmers in two crops. During the sowing of Kharif crop and Rabi crop farmers will get these benefits.
How to fill application form Rythu Bandhu Scheme in Telangana?
- Visit the Official Website – http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/.
- Now You can Click on Farmer Support project and the other will give access to the Insurance project.
- Candidates need to Click on the “Sign in” or “Log in” options.
- After Successfully login into portal then Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates need to fill required details; attach scanned copies of necessary documents and save it by clicking on the “Submit” link.
- Once Application form completed then the names of the selected candidates will be added in the beneficiary list.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme – Claim Form:
- Download the Application form using the above link and fill the required fields like Name, Address, Date of Birth,
- Aadhar No. Pattadhar Pass Book No, Nominee details.
- Enter correct bank details – Bank Account No, Address, IFSC Code of Bank Branch
- Provide signature on the paper at the end
|G.O. Rt No. 231 Guidelines for Implementation of Agriculture Investment Support Scheme Rythu Bandhu in Telangana State|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Track Form Status||CLICK HERE|
|New Claim Form Download||CLICK HERE|
|Rythu Bandhu Mobile App||CLICK HERE|
|Official Webite||CLICK HERE|
Name of Selected Banks in Scheme
|State Bank of India|
|Indian Overseas Bank|
|AP Grameena Vikas Bank|
|Telangana Grameena Bank|
Contribution for Rythu Bandhu Scheme
All interested citizens of Telangana can donate cash for the successful functioning of Rythu Bandhu Scheme. For making a financial donation to this scheme, Government of Telangana has launched online web portal. To contribute to Rythu Bandhu Scheme, all interested citizen can follow below mentioned simple steps.
Step 1: Visit Rythu Bandhu Website home page.
Step 2: Enter the following details to make a donation.
- Full Name
- Select Gender from drop down menu
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Village, Town and City
- Amount for donation
Step 3: After entering all details, click on donate now button. You can make payment through internet banking.
RYTHU BANDHU Telangana
Investment is the surest way to enhance agriculture productivity and also income to the farmers, besides breaking the vicious cycle of rural indebtedness. In order to ensure that the farmers do not fall again in to the debt trap, a new scheme called “Agriculture Investment Support Scheme” (“Rythu Bandhu”) is proposed to be implemented from the year 2018-19 Kharif season onwards to take care of initial investment needs of every farmer. A budget of Rs.12,000 Crores has been provided for the financial year 2018-19 by Government of Telangana.