WBJEE JECA Answer Key 2019 by NTA Official, Allen kota, Akash Institute, Resonance Coaching Institute Download in PDF At Official Website https://www.wbjeeb.in/. Download West Bengal JEE JECA Exam Key with Question papers Solution Expected Cut off Marks in PDF 2019 JECA Entrance Test Answer Sheet & Solved Paper- Get Here.
WBJEE JECA Answer Key 2019 Latest Updates
WBJEE JECA Answer Key 2019 has been issued by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) online at wbjeeb.nic.in. To download WBJEE JECA 2019 Answer Key, the candidates need to login by entering their application number and password.
|Date of written examination||13th July 2019|
|Date for publication of Answer Key||After Exam|
|Date for publication of Result||13 Aug 2019|
WBJEE JECA Answer Key 2019
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEE Board) had been successfully conducted the exam For 2019–2020 academic sessions, the Board will conduct common entrance examination titled JECA-2019 for admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) course in various institutions in West Bengal.
The exam held on 13th July 2019 Saturday in Offline mode (Written Exam) OMR Based.
Now All Candidates who had appeared in the written exam are anxiously waiting for their Answer Key and Response Sheet. Candidates can download their respective set answer key through login ID and Password from official Website www.wbjeeb.in or we provided diret link to download unofficial (Various Coaching Institutes – Allen kota, Akash Institute, Resonance Coaching Institute) or Official key by NTA WBJEE.
JECA Question Paper and Answer Key 2019
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEE Board)|
|Name of University||West Bengal Engineering & Technology University|
|Name of Courses||Master of Computer Application (MCA)|
|Name of Examination||JECA 2019|
|Date of Examination||13.07.2019Shift I (Mathematics – 11:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Shift II (Aptitude – 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm)
|Category||Answer Key/ Solution (Question Paper)|
|Release Date of Answer Key||After Examination (With In Weeks)|
JECA Answer Key and Solution 2019
|Name of Institute||Answer Key||Status|
|Allen Kota||JECA Answer Key 2019 by Allen Kota||Available Soon|
|Akash Institute||JECA Answer Key 2019 by Akash||Available Soon|
|Resonance Coaching||JECA Answer Key 2019 by Resonance||Available Soon|
|Conducting Body||Answer Key||Status|
|NTA WBJEE||JECA Answer Key 2019 by NTA||Available Soon|
How to Check WBJEE JECA Answer Key 2019
In order to check WBJEE JECA Answer key 2019, candidates have to visit the official website and follow the steps.
- Firstly, Visit the official website of WBJEE.
- Home page will be appeared on screen.
- Find and Click the WBJEE JECA Answer key 2019 tab on the home page.
- Enter required details.
- Click the submit button
- Download the Answer key and match your answer with the official answer key.
- Take a print out for future reference.
WBJEE JECA 2019 Examination Pattern
JECA is a three hour long computer based test. The exam comprises of two papers – Mathematics and Aptitude based test.
For the first two hours, only Paper-1 will remain enabled and during the last one hour, only Paper-2 will remain enabled in the computer.
Paper – 1: Mathematics (100 marks)
This paper will be of 100 marks and will be of two hours. Students would be required to answer 100 MCQs (each bearing 1 marks) online. 1/4 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Paper – 2: Aptitude test (50 marks)
Part 2 will be of 50 marks of 1 marks each. For any questions answered incorrectly, 1/4 marks will be deducted.
All questions will be MCQ type and has to be answered online in a duration of one hour.
WBJEE JECA 2019 Marking Scheme
- All questions will have 4 options and only 1 option is going to be correct. Candidates are going to be awarded with 1 mark.
- On answering questions wrong, -1/4 (25%) of the marks will get deducted.
- Candidates are required to submit only 1 option, more than 1 answers will be treated as incorrect and 1/4 marks will be deducted.
WBJEE JECA 2019 Syllabus : Candidates can have a look at the information given below so as to know about the syllabus for WBJEE JECA 2019:
- Analytical Geometry : Cartesian and polar coordinate; Straight line; Circle; Ellipse; Parabola; Hyperbola; Translation & Rotation of axes
- Algebra : Complex number, De Moiver’s theorem, Solution of linear equations, Determinants, Matrices, Summation of signal series, Addition of vectors, Scalar and Vector products, Inequation, Sets and elements, Universal set, Empty set, Subsets, Venn diagram, Union and intersection of sets, Complements, Algebra of sets, Finite sets, Class of sets, Partitions, Cross product, Group, Ring and Field.
- Calculus: Limit, Continuity, Differentiation; Maxima & minima; Taylor & Maclaruin’s Series: Definite and indefinite integrals, First ana second order differential equation; Functions of several variables; Partial differentiation.
- Probability & Statistics : Permutation, Combination; Probability; Probability distribution; Mean; Median; Mode; Standard Deviation; Correlation coefficient.
- Problem Solving
- Quantitative Comparison
- Discrete Quantitative Analysis
- Data interpretation.
WBJEE JECA 2019
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board was established to conduct various Joint Entrance examinations in West Bengal for medical, engineering and technological courses admission. JECA conducted examination for Lateral entry to 2nd year (3rd semester level) of the four year courses of bachelor degree in engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy (Expect Architecture).
WBJEEB will prepare the merit rank based on the candidates score in the entrance tests. WBJEEB does not publish any rank/score list for public.
WBJEE JECA Result 2019
WBJEEB will issue a merit rank card to all the candidates who shall appear for the offline exam on July 13, 2019. The rank cards are expected to be released over the student’s login from the official website, wbjeeb.nic.in. Candidates can use their application number, password, and date of birth, on July 23, 2019 to view their WBJEE JECA Result 2019. Selected candidates need to appear and qualify for counselling round.